- 2012, University of Washington School of Medicine
- 2007, University of Washington
POST-GRADUATE MEDICAL EDUCATION:
- 2012 – 2015, University of Washington Pediatrics Residency
- Washington (current)
- Idaho (current)
- American Board of Pediatrics
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program
- Pullman Regional Hospital, Pullman, WA
- Gritman Medical Center, Moscow, ID
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Idaho Medical Association
Katie grew up in small town eastern Washington but has spent over a decade in Seattle. She obtained a B.A. in psychology and medical ethics at the University of Washington, M.D. at the UW School of Medicine and then completed pediatric residency at Seattle Children’s Hospital. Her hobbies include running, hiking, all kinds of sports, eating delicious food and hanging out with her family – husband Rob and two young daughters Addie and Eleanor.
I am so excited to be joining the wonderful community of Pullman and Palouse Pediatrics!