- July 2003-Aug 2005, Rocky Mountain College, Billings, MT.
- Graduated in August 2005 with Master’s Degree in Physician Assistant Studies
- Sept 1998-May 2002, Lewis-Clark State College, Lewiston, ID.
- Bachelors of Science in Human Biology with Minor in Chemistry obtained May 2002
- Graduated with Honors
- Deans List Three Semesters
- Aug 1994-June 1995, Ricks College, Rexburg, ID
- Undergraduate Studies in Biology
- President and Deans List Two Semesters
- Athletic Scholarship for College Football
PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATION AFFILIATION:
- Member of American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Association Washington Physician Assistant Organization
- Member Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Member of National Health Service Corps
- ACLS/PALS Certified
- CPR/AED Certified
Jacob I. Blazzard PA-C, “Jake” started his career as a member of the National Health Service Corp. and was placed in Saratoga WY for four years serving a very remote rural health clinic. It was a very exciting and interesting place to live for himself and wife and their four children. Then they moved back to where they both grew up to be closer to family. Jake has worked the last four almost five years in Dermatology and is excited to work now with the Pediatricians on the Palouse. Jake enjoys all athletics, biking, backpacking, and mostly being with his wife and kids and watching all their activities.
Jake can see your child for a variety of reasons, but to make scheduling easier, below is a list of visits he does not see. If you need to schedule for one of the below reasons, you will need to schedule with one of our Board Certified Pediatricians.
Jake does not see:
- Well child checks
- Weight checks
- New foster care placement
- Pelvic exam/ gynecological issues
- New patient appointments, only to establish care
- Prenatal visits
- Med refills/management
- Chronic issues that need reviewed by a Pediatrician