- 2015 Masters of Science in Nursing, Pediatric Nurse Practitioner – Primary Care, Duke University, Durham, NC
- 2011 Bachelors of Science in Nursing, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Greensboro, NC
AWARDS AND HONORS:
- Sigma Theta Tau, 2010
- Magna Cum Laude, 2011
- You Make the Difference Nursing Award, 2011
- Bayada High Five Award, 2013 & 2014
- North Carolina Registered Nurse
- Certified Pediatric Registered Nurse
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers
- National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Sigma Theta Tau International
- September 2012 – December 2015, Pediatric Field Nurse, Bayada Pediatrics, Winston Salem, North Carolina
- July 2011 – October 2012, Staff Nurse, Pediatric Medical/Surgical Unit, Brenner Children’s Hospital, Winston Salem, North Carolina
- Summer 2010, Nurse Extern, Pediatric and Adult Cardiac Units, Wake Forest Baptist Health, Winston Salem, North Carolina
RELATED VOLUNTEER ACTIVITIES:
- March 2011, Medical Mission Trip – Honduras, Volunteer
Ashley Randleman is a Board Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner. Born and raised in North Carolina, Ashley moved to Pullman in 2015. She began working at Palouse Pediatrics in 2016 as our Pediatric Wellness Specialist. She earned her Bachelor of Science in Nursing at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro and her Masters of Science in Nursing at Duke University.
She began her career in nursing in 2007 as a Nursing Assistant working with children in their homes. After becoming a Registered Nurse in 2011 she worked as a Certified Pediatric Nurse at Brenner Children’s Hospital and Bayada Pediatrics in Winston Salem, North Carolina. While in North Carolina Ashley also coached a kid’s fitness class and worked as a boot camp instructor at Top Tier Crossfit.
In Ashley’s spare time she enjoys staying active with crossfit, yoga, running and golf. She loves traveling to new places, cooking, reading and eating delicious food.
Ashley is looking forward to cultivating enriching relationships with her patients and their families. She believes in patient-centered care and working with her patients to foster healthy and sustainable lifestyle changes.